Friday, July 25, 2008

Batman: Dark Knight Review!



I was able to see this most awesome movie last weekend with my friends back at the OC. This was one of the coolest opening nights I've been to. The workers at Regal dressed up as characters from the movie, so one guy opening the door was Batman, and the Joker was taking our tickets. very cool.

So the movie: greatest opening scene I've seen in a while period. This movie is really smart and there's so much going on (in a good way) that I need to see this again (I'm buying this on blueray). I thought Heath Ledger's performance was going to be good but wasn't sure because of all the hype but wow, he actually scared me and it was really entertaining. I guess the only complaint I had was that it was a little long but if I had known, I wouldn't think of it. Dark Knight throws you into a world where you really have no idea what's going to happen next even if you're deep into the comic world. I thought Iron Man was the best superhero movie this summer but Dark Knight beats it. This movie was much more than good vs bad and that's what makes it entertaining for everyone, not just the fans.

5/5







0 comments: