Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Gettiing ready for Hip Hop International

Heading out to vegas this weekend to compete at Hip Hop International. This will be my 2nd time to compete out of state and I plan on advancing for sure. I really feel that I'm getting closer and closer to my goal but that's only due to hard work and practice and really working with my teammates. I took Ceech's advice and started to record myself much more often so I can critique myself clearly and see whats working well and what isn't.

What to focus on until this saturday:

Listen to the music and Groove.
Get a little crazy - air tricks, splits, alphas, use audience, character
work on chest area and breathing. Must make more apparent.
Work on stops and poses.
Stretch and get legs and arms wider.
Use legs much more.

0 comments: