Friday, July 18, 2008

Season 2 of America's Best Dance Crew

Season 2 has been ok for me so far. I've accepted the fact that there will never be a team as good as Jabbawockeez (although freestyle is another topic tho) but I'm enjoying watching my boys (Supreme Soul) and the bboy team Super CR3W. Honestly tho, the team thats been consistently performing well and definitely will make it top3 is Fanny Pak. I know I know, wth with Fanny Pak? They're a very awkward team displays choreography that may lean on the 'fanny' side if you know what I mean. BUT, they're getting high praises each week, was never on the bottom 2, and to be honest, they're probably the most creative. I'm not saying they're awesome, but they could win.

Something funny that Lyn noticed was there's this Asian girl in the audience that's always there. Yup, always. You can't miss her either, she's to the left of Mario and she's wearing a black dress with her boobs hangin out, every time. Trust me, go watch the thing.

0 comments: