Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Why I need a job

So I can move out, simple as that.

I still feel like I'm back in college, it doesn't help when all of my roomates are still in school and that school is walking distance away =P

I've grown accustomed to people taking over the living room, router being restarted frequently, all the mess and having to clean up for other people but when someone takes my food without asking, I'm pissed. You can drink my drinks, eat some food that I cooked but never ever take all of my bananas away. I bought a bunch of em last week, froze 1 for my shakes and let the others ripen before freezing them too and I take a look the next day and they're all freakin gone. I posted a msg to the other roomates about that and the next hour someone takes an old banana from the fridge and puts it next to the microwave (where my bananas used to be). Wow.
Gets worse, someone's already ripened bunch of bananas is also put there. They're not mine, they're from trader's so obviously someone mistook their bananas to be mine. My problem is no one is admitting it and now they probably think Im dumb for caring about my own food when everyone shares. I only care coz they took everything and replaced it with their own and won't admit it. Stupids.











0 comments: