Friday, March 20, 2009

Ideas

I'm trying to come up with Ideas to share with the CEO of Gala on Monday. I must of done well on my interview to have this follow up so quickly when they never mentioned a 2nd interview before. So far my ideas to help them market their MMO are:

advertise on Crunchyroll and other anime type sites: makes sense because their mmos target the same audience. People on crunchy talk about free 2 play mmos and I don't see Gala mentioned at all, for shame.

Create a blog: another obvious one that Aeria games already has on their site. We're trying to bridge the gap between social marketing and gaming and blogs are definitely a tool that can do that by bringing a social aspect onto the gaming portal i.e Gpotato. Plus its fun for users making things more personal and having ownership because the forum is more about sharing and less focused on the user.

Youtube: another idea i had that aeria already does. Film some trailers, commercials, they need way more video content showing off the game, maybe its producers and post that everywhere - their site, forum, anime sites, gaming portals, blogs, etc. youtube is free and allowing to embedd vids is really a no brainer marketing tool.

Other than that, I'm kinda out in terms of new ideas, I'll have to explore the Iphone/3g stuff, but I need something completely new if I want to stand out on monday. I could always dance too, hopefully he likes locking haha.

0 comments: