Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Been a while

So here's an update on what Ive been doing: Playing wow, hanging out with Lyn, interviewing, and now I get to dance.

We had DSP auditions this past weekend and I'll be honest, I didn't care too much this time. We had an orientation the night before and realized that we weren't getting a ton of new faces like last time. And the people I knew who were trying out and could potentially make it, well, I know them already. I think the best part though was having new judges come in this time instead of the usual, plus they're mostly mindtricks so thats awesome right there. Hmm, but what I am looking forward to is our next performance at One 4 Gee in April. I missed the last show but now I get to be part of it so yea, that feels awesome.


As for the job hunting, its ok and that's better than most people. I get calls, I get in-person interviews, I get a lot of responses from my resume and all of the experience Ive gained from these past months doing all of that is def going to pay off. Will it be my dream job? Who knows but I'm sure i'll find something soon.

0 comments: