Tuesday, November 25, 2008

Heroes so far

Im a fan of heroes, I loved the first season, 2nd was pretty good and now we're at the 3rd: VILLIANS! Very interesting start- we see glimpses of the future where there are 2 sides, obviously evil and good and where the characters in the middle fit in, switching sides, lying, finding their identity, all good stuff. But here's where I get annoyed, Claire is really stupid. I think if they took her out of the show, a lot more people would watch because they wouldnt get so turned off. I'm not judging her acting, we dont watch the show because the wonderful acting right? We watch it because of the cool powers and the plot. Whats annoying is she keeps trying to fit in and fight but what makes a girl who cant die interesting? It could be done better like that one dude who was in Alias too but well, he's gone now also.

What else am I pissed about? Peter loses his powers. He's one of my favorite characters and yea, I guess it was getting annoying seeing him w/ the hunger for power (since he took Sylar's ability) but man, people are so whiny when they dont have their power. At lease Hiro is still happy-go-lucky, he keeps me entertained. And Arthur Petrelli is pretty cool too. He makes an awesome bad guy although I fail to see the point of what he's doing, he wants to create the formula and give everyone powers? I don't get it and the writers need to drive the point home with him or else he'll fade into the background at the end of the season. If he goes, at lease give Peter his powers back please







0 comments: