Wednesday, September 17, 2008

10 years later and its about time




Brakes are dead, gonna have to repair em. Makes me realize I've had my civic for 10 years already and all the beating I've put it through Im suprised the brakes didnt give out sooner =P

I spoke with my parents, lyn, my sister and everyone agreed that I should think about getting a new one. Especially since my car was given to me, I've never bought one on my own and it'd be nice to own something pretty haha.

I realize that saving up for a house would make buying a car a dumb idea but thanks to the new job and my dad helping out with the downpayment for the house, i should be good to go. Plus I think I'll be selling my civic, too bad it doesn't go for much >=(

Cars I'm thinking of buying.

1. Prius
2.

yea, I don't know what else I like honestly. Everything else kinda blows except the civic again, but why would I purchase the same car. I'll test drive this weekend and see what I think about the happy little hybrid and see if the hype is worth it.





0 comments: